Mortgage Brokers are independent, trained professionals licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage needs.
A Mortgage Broker's primary expertise is locating funding for mortgage financing. They know where the best rates can be found. What's more, they have the knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders in the best way possible to successfully obtain mortgage financing.
So why deal with Money Solutions Inc. (MSI) - a Mortgage Broker?
MSI MORTGAGE AGENTS HAVE "FIRE-IN-THE-BELLY"
WHAT FIRE-IN-THE-BELLY REALLY MEANS?
Often times you’ll hear someone make a comment about needing more “fire in the belly”. And we all understand what it means.
More passion. More fight. More emotional investment.
It’s about an extra inner drive.
A burning to achieve success at any cost.
But it’s just an expression. Just words that we toss around to mean big things. It’s easy to talk about. Easy to preach.
But harder to let drive your daily activity. It’s a big attitude adjustment.
- It means that we’re not going to screw up.
- It means that we do not excuse away our weaknesses.
- It means that we’re do not get beat by our competitors.
- It means that we are eager to try again.
- It means that we find a way to get better.
- It means that we’re putting in every ounce of extra effort we have.
- It means that we may get pushed down but don’t stay there.
That’s what “fire in the belly” means.
- It’s not a sometime thing. It’s an “all the time” thing. An attitude of being invincible. Unstoppable.
- Not perfect. Not powerful.
- Just determined.
- (and that makes a big difference)
Mortgage Brokers represent you, the customer, not the lender. Because they are not employees of a lending institution, Brokers are not limited in the product they can offer you. Brokers seek out the best lender package to suit your specific situation, whether it’s with a Chartered Bank, Trust or Insurance Company, or Private Funds.
There is a wide assortment of options and features available to homebuyers today. Shopping around takes a lot of time and effort. The mortgage process within today's very competitive marketplace intimidates many Canadian homebuyers. It pays to work with a mortgage professional who will represent you and ensure the mortgage you get is the one best suited to your needs.
Choosing the wrong mortgage can cost you thousands of extra dollars. Mortgage Brokers are trained professionals who can help you save on your mortgage dollar.
Reasons to use a Mortgage Broker
• Access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions.
• Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation. (Some conditions may apply)
• They are experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage.
• Get mortgage rates at wholesale, guaranteed up to 120 days.
• They work for YOU, not the bank.
• Up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market.
• They only specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends.
• They increase competition in the market place, thus keeping rates low.
• They save you time and money!
• Brokers have vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on referrals and repeat business.
Other than rates, why should I use a Mortgage Broker?
In addition to rates, because mortgage-based financing is the broker's primary business, he or she has developed expertise in what type of mortgage financing each lender prefers to pursue. This kind of knowledge not only results in the most favourable rates for each project, but often whether a project is funded at all.
How do Mortgage Brokers Find Superior Rates?
Interest rates are a concern to borrowers. Because of their daily contact with lenders, brokers know which project or home attracts a favorable interest rate from one institution, but a higher rate at another. Some institutions, in fact, will only accept mortgage submissions from mortgage brokers.
These rates, and preferences for types of mortgages, can change daily, depending on economic circumstances or based on the size of an institution's portfolio in a particular type of mortgage. Your Mortgage Broker keeps current and knows which lender to approach first. As a result, mortgage rates obtained by Brokers are among the best available at the time of placement.
Why should I go to a Mortgage Broker first?
A professional presentation to a lender on the first application will get the best response and save you valuable time and money. Secondary applications with previous credit bureau inquiries may be more costly.
Often the success of obtaining mortgage approval depends on the way a proposal is presented and to whom it is sent. Your Mortgage Broker is trained to present your mortgage proposal where and how it will get the most immediate, positive result.
You don't call an insurance company for insurance - you use an insurance broker, because of their expertise, product knowledge and rates. So remember, call your mortgage broker first!
How do Brokers get better deals than many Banks?
The lenders who work with mortgage brokers include traditional sources, such as chartered banks, trust companies, as well as corporate and private pension funds.
In addition to these sources, brokers often develop professional relationships with private sources of funds, termed private lenders. These lenders can provide many various mortgage products not available at conventional sources.